Did You Know Top 25- Weird and Interesting Facts
There are all kinds of strange and interesting things going on in the world. I’ve compiled a list of our top twenty-five for you to enjoy. Studies have shown that learning something new every day can improve your brain health and make you happier.
- On Jupiter and Saturn, it rains diamonds.
- Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers
- Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body than men. But a much higher pain tolerance.
- A flock of crows is known as a murder
- In Iraq in 1976, a, your mom joke, was discovered on a 3500-year-old Babylonian tablet.
- Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food
- A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- Sloths can hold their breath longer than dolphins can
- People used to say “prunes” instead of “cheese” when having their pictures taken
- In the Philippines, McDonald’s serves spaghetti
- The Olympic flag’s colors are always red, black, blue, green, and yellow rings on a field of white. This is because at least one of those colors appears on the flag of every nation on the planet.
- Every year 56,000,000 people attend major league baseball games.
- In Calama, a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile, it has never rained.
- Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to operate a television for three hours.
- Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles or snakes.
- Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear between the ages of 2 and 6.
- The two-foot long bird called a Kea that lives in New Zealand likes to eat the strips of rubber around car windows.
- Lobsters taste with their feet. Tiny bristles inside a lobster’s little pincers are their equivalent to human taste buds
- A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.
- In Egypt around 1500 B.C., a shaved head was considered the ultimate in feminine beauty. Egyptian women removed every hair from their heads with special gold tweezers and polished their scalps to a high sheen with buffing cloths.
- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and the chocolate bar in his pocket melted.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in “-dous”: tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
21, 3, 2,4, – 8,14,24, 4,- 23,5,- 15,4,3,24,12,- 8,5,21,4,23,13,19,12,11,- 12,4,17- 4,6,4,24,- 161,3,16.