Have You Ever Noticed? Little things that make the world go around. Here are 15 Have You Ever Noticed Sayings, you might get a kick out of. Read some of the facts below for a fun few minutes of your day.
- Have you ever noticed that a man and a woman are exactly the same when it comes to “five Minutes”. She says I’ll be ready in five minutes and he says I’ll be home in five minutes. neither of which are true.
- Have you ever noticed that the grass is always greener on the other side. We are never happy with what we have, we always want what others have.
- Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
- Have you ever noticed, People would rather not talk to you, than to apologize.
- Have you ever noticed the further society drifts from the truth,the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell
- Have you ever noticed, It’s funny how nobody notices all the good things you do until you don’t do them.
- Have you ever noticed A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by the majority.
- Have you ever noticed Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Aldous Huxley
- Have you ever noticed, people will get mad at you for speaking the truth, but not at those who have lied.
- Have you ever noticed when men stop believing in God they don’t believe in nothing; they believe in anything, G.K. Chesterton
- Have you ever noticed Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering. Roosevelt
- Have you ever noticed Fire has no shadow, but it makes them.
- Have you ever noticed Complaining is a waste of time, and causes negativity, in both the complainer and the person listening to them.
- Have you ever noticed 96 of the 100 most common English words are Germanic
- Have you ever noticed that everybody nowadays blogs. There are more than 100 million web logs in cyberspace.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter