We love providing you with a range of topics to provide you with knowledge and insights into how you can better take care of yourself. Here is our list of 15 Health Facts You Should Know! Facts that will make you think and wonder how you lived without knowing this information. Check out the top 15 Health facts below. You’ll be amazed. Lebe und Liebe das Leben.
- Your skin works hard. Not only is it the largest organ in the body, but it defends against disease and infection, regulates your temperature and aids in vitamin production
- A lack of exercise now causes as many deaths as smoking. too much can increase your chances of an early death.
- Learning a new language or playing a musical instrument gives your brain a boost.
- People who regularly eat dinner or breakfast in restaurants double their risk of becoming obese.
- Finding time to relax and enjoying a book can lower levels of cortisol, or other unhealthy stress hormones, by 67 percent.
- Drinking coffee can reduce the risk of depression, especially in women.
- Laughing 100 times is equivalent to 15 minutes of exercise on a stationary bicycle.
- One of my favorites as this is what I do- Writing things out by hand will help you remember them.
- Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
- 1 Can of Soda a day increases your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%.
- Walking outside – can reduce negative thoughts and boost self-esteem.
- Exercise, like walking, can reduce breast cancer risk by 25%.
- On average, people who complain live longer. Releasing the tension increases immunity and boosts their health.
- Chocolate is good for your skin; its antioxidants improve blood flow and protect against UV damage
- According to a Yale Study – People who read books live an average of almost 2 years longer than those who do not read at all,
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Please follow and like us: