Top 15 ways to make money online
Need money? Are you a student? Housewife? Teen? We’ve listed 15 of the top ways to make money quick and easy..
You might also like reading Top 10 Work From Home Jobs List
1. If you use social media or even have a blog or website, you can start bringing in money immediately by promoting all sorts of companies, products, services and offers online, using affiliate marketing.
2. Get a website and start your own business. All you have to do is use something like Bluehost. It will take you under 20 minutes to do. You’ll be generating income while you sleep. As long as you use social media to get the word out there.
3. Check local classifieds and find a part-time job. This is really a good idea if you’re a student needing cash for school.
4. If you love music, make it your business by reviewing unsigned bands online for cash with Slicethepie.
5. Search the web and get paid. Interested in earning cash for doing what you already do online? This has to be one of the easiest methods of making money online. Pretty much no effort.
6. Buy and sell domains. Find available domain names which have some commercial value, grab them up and then list them for sale on a site like Sedo.com.
7. There are dozens of agencies that pay you to visit all sorts of shops and restaurants to feedback on how they are performing. It’s called Mystery Shopping. It’s actually quite easy and really fun.
8. Get paid to review websites and apps. UserTesting.com is a new platform that pays people to review all kinds of websites. Each review takes about 20 minutes or so and pays you $10 via Paypal.
9. One great way to make money is to buy books and then sell them. You can sell them online at Amazon Marketplace. (they do take a commission though)
10. Not one of my top choices, but you can many a little money by filling out surveys online. An increasingly popular way for students to make money is to fill out online surveys. A few good ones to try are Toluna, OnePoll, MySurvey, Harris Poll, Mind Mover, New Vista.
11. Similar to online surveys, GPT(get paid to) sites reward you in cash (and vouchers) for completing offers or activities online.
A few of the sites are Toluna, Swagbucks, and InboxPounds.
12. Try your hand at babysitting. Check your local ads to find what others are charging and sit back and get paid. You can watch TV, and play games. You can even create a profile on Care Babysitting. It can be easy money.
13. Do you enjoy writing, managing Facebook pages or doing graphic design? There are many freelance jobs out there that require simple skills or time that someone else might not have. One good place to start is Upwork.com
14. If you are good at researching and/or writing. Then you can use the Amazon Kindle store, to publish an eBook and make money. You can earn 70 percent of the sale.
15. If you are looking to make a quick buck, sell your old games, movies, and CDs.You can also sell things for free on Amazon Marketplace or Preloved. Also, sites like MusicMagpie will pay you quickly for sending them your unwanted items.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter