Top 10 Best Vegan Cookbooks
Since becoming vegan, I have been trying new recipes and have found that these cookbooks are the best. If you’re vegan,(whether beginner or long term vegan) or thinking about going vegan, these cookbooks are great for finding delicious tasting, healthy recipes.
The first one is Chloe’s Vegan Desserts: This cookbook has more than 100 Exciting New Recipes for Cookies and Pies, Tarts and Cobblers. Everyone loves desserts and that seems to be the biggest thing everyone is afraid of losing out on.
2. The Happy Herbivore Cookbook: You will get over 175 Delicious Fat-Free and Low-Fat Vegan Recipes in this cookbook
3. Vegan 101 A Vegan Cookbook that is really impressive. They are simple and easy to prepare. You’ll love this one.
4. The Joy of Vegan Baking: The Compassionate Cooks’ Traditional Treats and Sinful Sweets. This cookbook makes baking (just what it says) a joy
5. The Homemade Vegan Pantry: The Art of Making Your Own Staples. A guide to creating vegan versions of pantry staples. Everyone needs staples and this book shows you how to do it.
You might also like Gluten Free Basics
6. The Happy Herbivore Cookbook: Over 175 Delicious Fat-Free and Low-Fat Vegan Recipes. You’ll wonder how they are vegan and so low fat.
7. Vegan Comfort Classics – Hot for Food Vegan Comfort Classics: 101 Recipes . Everyone loves their comfort foods and this book is loaded with them.
8. Any Night Grilling – Food52 Any Night Grilling: 60 Ways to Fire Up Dinner. Who doesn’t like to grill. These foods will make your mouth water.
9. Super Easy Burgers: 69 Really Simple Recipes . I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like a good burger. You’ll never know there’s no meat in them.
10. The Organic Heart: A Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Clean Food Cookbook . What a way to change your life around. Get healthy, get cooking.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter