10 Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Website
Take a look at these 10 quick ways you can drive traffic and attract the audience you want.
Face it we’d all like it if readers somehow magically came to us, but we have to face reality, it really does take work to build an audience.
Here is how. Following are 10 proven strategies that can help you boost readership and increase traffic to your blog.
- You might also read 22 Marketing Ideas For Your Blog
- Whether You Are New To WordPress Or A Seasoned Pro, You’re About To Learn How To Take It To The Next Level!
1. Stating the obvious- Write More! You will receive more traffic the more you write (based on studies) Google gives higher priority to those websites that have fresh, new, content. You should update your blog two to three times 400a week.
2. Include Photos- It has been shown that photos in blog posts boost readership.Not only does a photo make the post more visually appealing, but you can also include keywords in the Alt Image tag on the photo, boosting search engine optimization (SEO) for your site.
3. Incorporate Keywords- keywords are at the heart of SEO. One of the easiest ways to generate more traffic to your website is to ensure that every page on your site has a keyword.
4. Add social sharing buttons-At the top and bottom of your blog posts, make sure you include social sharing buttons for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other major social networks. Make it easy for readers to share your content.
5. Make it easy for blog visitors to subscribe to your RSS feed.
6. Retweet past content- When you share a new blog post link, the majority of your fan base won’t see it the first time. So make sure to repeat your tweets, and also share past content.
7. Incorporate links- When you mention another company’s product or service in a blog post, include a link to that company’s page. Google likes to see outbound links on your site. Plus, readers appreciate it when you provide resources to make it easier for them to find the things they’re looking for.
8. Write guest posts- Find other blogs that reach your target audience, and offer to contribute guest blog posts.
9. Make your content easy to read by using plenty of subheads, bullets and numbered lists.
10. Add video -Google owns YouTube and is one of the reasons that videos drive more traffic to your site. Supplement your written content with short videos that are informative and entertaining.🔥0 Visitors