Create a Daily Routine That Works
Learn how to create the perfect daily routine for you.
Figure out what you need to get done, then do it.
Gather information on what you need to get done daily.
Grab a pad and pencil and take 20- 30 minutes and jot down everything you need to do and should be doing.
- If you’re just starting our you need to ask these questions:
- What tasks do you need to complete each day in order to get to work?
Which tasks do you need to do each day to get your kids to school?
Which tasks do you need to do each day to eat?
Which errands do you need to get done daily?
Which tasks need to get done in order for you to get some exercise?
Make the list and then you can always edit it later.
Think about when you do your best work. Most people have a time in the day when they have more energy.
1. Mornings are a challenge so reserve the mornings for the tasks that require the most critical thinking
2. Midday is time for tasks like answering emails, setting appointments, writing recipes, and running errands if you have time , like going to the post office, or bank, etc.
3. Evenings are for planning and preparing for the next day.Things like packing lunches and laying out the kids clothes
Putting It All Together
Match your activities with time
Start with anything that has to be done at certain times every day ,Like picking the kids or eating lunch.
Then add tasks based on what makes the most sense and get them done.